Hello,

I have a 64bit Thunderbird 60
I have Enigmail version 2.0.8 (20181008-1710

I have two key pairs:

postmas...@gbenet.com

site-ad...@gbenet.com

Within Thunderbird's settings I have selected the right key to sign and
decrypt emails.

But and thi is a big but - I can't sign postmasters key

I can not sign or save a message because Enigmail can  not find my key -
even though in Key Management it sees both keys.

The big problem is that Enigmail will always encypt with my postmaster
key and never use site-ad...@gbenet.comc

Is Enigmail set up to use one default key?

Clearly Enigmail refuses to use site-add...@gbenet.com's key.

This state of affairs is really ridiculous!

Help is required in resolving this important issue

Regards

Capt. David Cooper

--
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government - Their Government
Should Be Afraid Of The People - When Injustice Becomes Law, REBELLION