--- Begin Message ---
I've set up Enigmail 2.1.7 on Thunderbird 68.9.0 on Linux and I can't
find the Autocrypt option anywhere. On Windows I can open the compose
window and then in the Enigmail menu there's a submenu "Preferences"
with "Signing/Encryption options" which have a checkbox for Enable
autocrypt and Prefer encrypted e-mails from the people you exchange
e-mail with.

I can't find any of that on Linux. The Enigmail menu there has only two
to correspond to any window in the Windows Enigmail menu).

--- End Message ---