> On 2021-08-15 08:41, Patrick Brunschwig wrote:
Fourhundred Thecat wrote on 14.08.2021 12:24:

I am using enigmail 2.1.3 on Thunderbird 68.
In earlier versions, there used to be an option:

   "Do not decrypt automatically"

I cannot find this option anymore.

Open the menu Enigmail > Preferences and click on the button "Display
Expert Menus and Settings". Then open the Enigmail menu again; your
missing item is at the top.

Thank you, but I still cannot find it, even in the expert settings.

There are these tabs:

"Basic" "Sending" "Key Selection" "Advanced" "Keyserver" "Transfer Settings"

under which tab should this option be?

I have made a screesnhot and uploaded it here:

https://paste.pics/12c9891d0ae96eb69c7e1351d8d7bfd3