Hello, I use wayland and want to develop with EFL for study, I active
weekeyboard and it show virtualkeyboard successfully, but the keyboard evas is
below the open window, so when the window is maximum or put down part screen,
the virtualkeyboard should not been seen, how can I raise the window to
toplevel?
I tried use ecore_evas_raise but it had no effect, looks not fn_raise
implementation, and tried use ecore_wl2_window_type_set(wkb->win,
ECORE_WL2_WINDOW_TYPE_TOPLEVEL); but the process died! How can I do that?
Thanks.