From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Richard Martin
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 4:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [E-devel] Keybindings

Okay, I have made some progress... I have got xev to report symbols:

"Super_L" for left Windoze, "Menu" for the silly-button.

I am not sure how to get these to work in E's keybindings.cfg. The
format of the modifiers seems different to the format for the __KEY. For
example, if I wanted the start Eterm when I press my "Super-L" key and
the letter "e", how could I achieve this? I tried:

  __NEXT_ACTION
    __KEY e
    __EVENT __KEY_PRESS
    __MODIFIER_KEY Super_L
    __ACTION __A_EXEC Eterm

But this did not work. (I also tried using "__Super_L" instead.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:39:27 GMT, Richard Martin