On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:16:32 -0800 Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> I realize this may be really low priority, but I though I'd report an error
> the latest evas checked out from CVS. Seems the configure script has a syntax
> error:
>

> checking whether directfb backend is to be built... ./configure: line 9062:
> syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DIRECTFB,'
> ./configure: line 9062: `          PKG_CHECK_MODULES(DIRECTFB, directfb >=
> 0.9.16)'

you're missing directfb on your system. this wouldn't matter if u got  the
tarball, but running autogen.sh requires u have directfb and directfb-dev
installed (and pkgconfig)

--
--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]