On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 14:45, Mark R. Bowyer wrote:

> But it installs fine and works this way - except for my continuing
> iconify to iconbox issue =O}

And that (he says, wishing he'd tried this before he sent this last
email, so he wouldn't be replying to himself) only happens on my first
screen.  My second screen, also with 2 multiple desktops (no virtual
desktops) seems to iconify correctly still.  But everything on my first
screen, first multiple, spins off the bottom of the left of the screen
to nowhere.  Ditto first screen, second multiple.

Now, this could just be that the position of my icon box has been
completely messed up on the first screen.  But I can't figure out how to
remove it, or tell things to iconify to a new one =O{  It's off the skip
window list, so I can't get to it any way I can think of now =O{

In fact this *does* appear to be the problem!  I just checked my
"Remember Settings", and I now have two Icon boxes showing.  So I've
unremembered the settings, and restarted E.  And when it came back up,
the Iconbox was back in the right place with icons in it.  So, does it
matter that there's another unused one under it now?

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   [EMAIL PROTECTED]