Hi,

For those who haven't been around #edevelop in the past couple of days, I
set up a bug tracker on my webserver on Monday for Enlightenment projects.
For now this is still a test run, and suggestions have been made about the
feasibility of running it on the SF web server or other options ... for
now I don't mind hosting it since I have enough bandwidth. Please log in
to the site, register and use it to report bugs and issues with various
projects under development. If you are an active developer, after
registering please contact me or any of the other site administrators
(Raster, Ben, Nathan, Corey or Brian) so that you can be given appropriate
privileges. Project administrators should get full admin status, others
developer access. So far we have registered 12 projects and 16 bug
reports, and it seems to be running quite smoothly. I have also enabled
anonymous access so you can browse and view the site contents without
having to register first.

The address is: http://xcomputerman.com/bugs/

If you encounter any issues (especially with passwords) please email me.
The one issue with password mailouts appears to have been resolved, but
I'd like to know if it pops up again.

Cheers,
--
                               |  /*\
Ibukun Olumuyiwa               |  \ /  Join the ASCII Ribbon Campaign
http://www.xcomputerman.com    |   X   against HTML mail today!