JC Wong wrote:
I think this commits broke the Focus Setting -> Focus follows pointer
sloppily. What I tested here is all based on the 'default' setting.
Example : Window_A on top of Window_B, move the mouse cursor to
Window_B, of course Window_B get the focus plus now Window_B is on top
of Window_A now. I don't think this is pointer sloppily seting right?
Is more like "Focus follows pointer"?

Hmmm, I got "raise-on-next" confused with autoraise.
I think that should be fixed now.

I'm using Sentience theme by pixel here, and I noticed when I open more
then 4 windows, window title focus bar didn't get 'highlighted' though.

I can't reproduce this. Can you provide exact steps?

When surfing with Mozilla and some banners pop-up windows size smaller then
the current mozilla window, to close the banners I have to Unshade the main
mozilla window or Iconify before killing those anon. banners window
because most of the time mouse cursor will get focus on the main.
Seem like Pointer/cursor focus didn't tally with the window 'highlighted' bar.

Isn't this issue the same as the first?

/Kim