Hello,

i am making a small program with ewl, and i would like to use the
e-logo.png, which is located in /where-ewl-is_installed/share/images

in the test program, in ewl_image_test.c, it uses the PACKAGE_DATA_DIR
var, which is defined in ewl-config.h. If i am not wrong, this file is not
installed (i can't find it in /where-ewl-is_installed).

So, how could I retrieve this path ? I don't want to use ewl-config
script.

(actually, i don't want to use e-logo.png, but i want to have the value of
PACKAGE_DATA_DIR)

thanks !

Vincent TORRI