Shish wrote:

take a look at systems that do
it correctly and take whatever is good from others and implement in e, which
is the obvious thing to do

Also, I think Jef has some good ideas, even if I find the overall thing impractical - eg I'd *love* a textbox that could evaluate statements as well as just take text directly. Maybe something in the text area code, where as well as "cut selection" and "paste selection", you have "evaluate selection".ç

it will be even nicer, if the pop-up menu, automatically show you a list of possible "commands"

I had a list of 3 or 4 other ideas that he had that would be good, and possible to implement, but I lost it; I shal scan through the site and see if I can find them again...

-- Shish

From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the
one installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and

.