After updating to the latest edje, I noticed some strange behavior regarding edje redraws after certain state changes.
For example:
Open up elicit's winter.eet
Click on the dropper button
Release the mouse button without moving the mouse
Move the mouse

The button does not redraw into its 'raised' state until the mouse is moved, while the state is actually changed upon mouse up (as seen in the debugging output that edje spits out).

Similar behavior is seen in other state changes on mouse-up events (e.g. the iio euphoria theme's buttons, etc).

I'm guessing this was introduced around the time of the message queue commits, but, as I haven't been updating very frequently, I can't be certain.

--
brian