edb_gtk_ed has more issues than just this. :)

Raster is adding lists to ecore_config soon so you'll see edb configs phased
out sooner than later.  edb_gtk_ed will be a thing of the past, and we're
all looking forward to it. :P

On the other hand(and in the meantime) you could use essence, tilman's gtk2
based edb editor, don't know if it solves your problem here, but it'll be
slightly more reliable.

http://www.code-monkey.de/files/essence-0.0.1.tar.bz2

* Peter Hyman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> If you edit a db file, add a new key, and change your mind, when you
> press Quit, the change is saved.
>
> Quit should warn you that you have unsaved changes and ask the user if
> he/she wishes to save. Automatically writing the changes is bad.
>
> --
> Peter

__
Corey Donohoe