On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:57:25 +0000 Andrew Elcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
claimed:
> It should not be listening to directories at all - see how it passes 0
> as the recurse setup bit? anyhow all .eet icons will be moved to .eapp
> soon, so this code will change.
>
> as for null winclasses - if (winclass && ...
> is just wrong - if you have a null winclass the icon is not valid for
> engage, it requires winclass to function properly...

Fair enough. Since the directory nodes are structural, I'd suggest that
null checks on the app->winclass field may serve perfectly well to
ignore them as apps-- if the timescale of the .eapp change makes it
worth fixing this crash anyway.

(fwph)

--
Frederick Heckel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh, that sound of male ego.  You travel halfway across the galaxy and
it's still the same song.
                -- Eve McHuron, "Mudd's Women", stardate 1330.1