On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:09:19 +0100 Sebastian Dransfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Corey Donohoe wrote:
> > I'll see about tending to this when I get home this evening.  Someone
> > recently mentioned that the pam_close_session is being called to
> > early, and should be called from entrance_login(which isn't possible).
>
> Why isn't this possible? The documentation says that it should be
> possible to run pam_open_session and pam_close_session from two
> different processes.

entrance_login was there to nuke entrances memory usage. even if entrance frees
some upper allocs may still keep its pages in ram there and require a swap out.
that exec was to nuke entrance's login manager down to a tiny size so it uses
almost no ram during your login :)

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)