On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:26:34 +0100 Sebastian Dransfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Hi!
>
> This patch fixes the computation of edje parts. Earlier the down right
> corner was at ((1.0, 1.0), (-1, -1)) and now it is at ((1.0, 1.0), (0,
> 0)) as it should be. E runs fine with the patch applied, but the theme
> is a bit screwed.
>
> What is the purpose of adding 1? Is it so that w = 0 and h = 0 shouldn't
> be returned? That should be done somewhere else.
>
> I also tried to fix the default theme for E, but I'm not sure everything
> is correct, and I didn't fix the ibar. Which still has to be ported to
> gadman anyhow.

you should have asked first!@ :) i can't accept this because there are good
reasons i have the system as it is. there are several kinds of layout and
alignment that are MUCH easier doing it as 1.0 1.0 being the bottom-right PLUS
1. remember we are not defining the width, but defining the bottom-right PIXEL
so the relative co-ords work 100% as you'd expect 1.0 == the width, but because
we define the bottom-right pixel we need to do -1 -1. if we don't there are
several layout systems that just can't be done anymore - i had things this way
for a bit thinking "lets make it easy" but i found the problems.... :)

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)