On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:42:02 -0400 Luis Gracia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I am new to the list, but I have been using e16 for some years now. I
> would like to help with the spanish translation in e17. I have seen the
> es.po file is there but the translations are empty.
> If you need a translator, please, let me know. I can manage myself with
> cvs at sf.net, but any additional instructions (if any) would be wellcome.

we definitely can do with multiple translators. currently es.po is actually
es_AR - and its not complete. i am sure a team can help fill it in and keep it
up to date with enlightenment.pot

we are happy to give cvs access to translators to save us having to copy and
commit the files to cvs all the time after you mail them :) you can commit them
directly saving you and us work :)

> Best,
>
> Luis
>
> PS: sorry for the duplicates of this message, I sent the first from the
> wrong account

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)