Artin Rebekale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-04-20 18:21]:
> I'd appreciate it if anyone could point me to various examples of code
> in c (like
> http://www.everburning.com/docs/evas_textblock/evas_textblock_intro.html
> but for handling mouse events, listboxes, buttons etc...) so that i
> can flesh out what functions should be available or not (also to make
> cool perl apps that look good )

Most important:
The Ecore event system (ecore_event_handler_add ()). There are Ecore
events in ecore-x (Ecore_X.h, look for EVENT) for key presses etc.

If you want to get callbacks on mouse actions on Evas objects directly,
you'll have to wrap evas_object_event_callback_add () for the callbacks
that are in Evas_Callback_Type (see Evas.h).

Evas callbacks are used less often than Ecore events though, so you
should start with the latter (especially since Ecore events are used
throughout the Ecore modules :)

--
Regards,
Tilman