On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:26:34 +0200 Lionel ORRY <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to install emotion in user-space. Apart from Ewl, all the
> other libs are already installed in user-space (PREFIX=$HOME).
>
> I'd like to know if there was a way to specify another path for xine
> plugins, because i have no write access in the actual xine plugins
> directory...

xine requires the xine module to be in its modules dir... (and i know of no
other way of providing a new module to xine) so.. your'e pretty screwed there :(

> Thanks for your help !
>
> Lionel

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)