gdb? :)

Ok. I confirmed that, stepping though the test program using gdb, I get the same segfault[1] than previously [2].

that's weird - i read the code and i am baffled how obj2 could be "wrong" :(

Does this mean you cannot reproduce this? If it's the case, how can I help? I just tried this on a x86 (gentoo 2005.0) and amd64 (Fedora core II, on sourceforge). I get the same problem at both places, using the same Evas code base.

--
Sylvain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.

[1] http://adesklets.sf.net/verbatim/test.gdb
[2] http://adesklets.sf.net/verbatim/test.log