Hi,
    raster just enlightenment me on this puzzle and he just fixed it
in CVS. In engage configure.in:

- MODULE_ARCH="$target_os-$target_cpu"
+ MODULE_ARCH="$host_os-$host_cpu"

ok problem solved now. :)

With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.