In the spirit of the Linux kernel (/usr/src/linux/scripts/Lindent), I am
submitting this script that took me nearly two months to finish (j/k). Its goal
is to provide a clear definition on how to format ones code before submission.
Whether you like it or is irrelevant; I for one hate this style, but none the
less stick to it or die a bloody death.

voidengineer

--
  .-.    Stephen Horner 悟 void.engineer(at)unix.net

indent -i3 -bl -bad -nbap -sob -ncdb -di20 -nbc -lp -nce -npcs -sc -ncs -l80
"$@"