Greetings.

I'm using e17 at work ( finally ... I'm getting some nice comments from
co-workers ), and I'm having a little issue with an in-house app. It's
written in Gtk2-Perl, and I use the command $window->maximize to
maximize some windows. Docs at:

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/Gtk2/Window.html#_window_maximize

... which doesn't say a lot, but is basically a wrapper around:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-maximize

Anyway, the problem is that the height of the screen is mis-calculated
by something like the height of a standard gtk2 button, and the bottom
of the window hangs off-screen. If I use Enlightenment's restore /
maximize buttons, however, the height is calculated correctly and the
window takes up the full height of the screen ( with nothing hanging
off-screen ).

Bug or feature? O:-)

Dan

--