Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:17:54 +0200 Martin Geisler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> babbled:
>
>> Apart from the praise, I would also like to help a little, so I've
>> made a very simple patch to allow me to move and resize windows
>> using the keyboard. [...]
>
> indeed - very useful :) patch added in to cvs :)

Very cool, thanks a lot!

--
Martin Geisler                                     GnuPG Key: 0x7E45DD38

PHP EXIF Library      |  PHP Weather             |  PHP Shell
http://pel.sf.net/    |  http://phpweather.net/  |  http://mgeisler.net/
Read/write EXIF data  |  Show current weather    |  A shell in a browser