On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:44:07 -0200 Chady Kassouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Hello,
>
> sometimes when I kill X with Ctrl+Alt+Backspace, e17 fails to shutdown
> properly and keeps writing errors into ~/.xsession-errors until the disk is
> full.
>
> Here's a part of the errors:
>
> _______ _______
> |:::::| Enlightenment Error |:::::|
> ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
> Lost X connection.
> E17: Begin shutdown procedure!
>
> *** ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed!!!
> *** IN FUNCTION: ecore_evas_free()
> Input handle has already been freed!
> *** NAUGHTY PROGRAMMER!!!
> *** SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
> *** Now go fix your code. Tut tut tut!
>
> BUG: References 1 /home/chady/.e/e/applications/all/eterm.eap
>
> *** ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed!!!
> *** IN FUNCTION: ecore_evas_free()
> Input handle has already been freed!
> *** NAUGHTY PROGRAMMER!!!
> *** SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
> *** Now go fix your code. Tut tut tut!
>

> *** ECORE ERROR: Ecore Magic Check Failed!!!
> *** IN FUNCTION: ecore_evas_free()
> Input handle has already been freed!
> *** NAUGHTY PROGRAMMER!!!
> *** SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!
> *** Now go fix your code. Tut tut tut!
>
> and these keep repeating until disk is full...
>
> I haven't been able to always reproduce the error though... it just happens
> sometimes

i haven't seen this for a while myself... hmmm if you see e doing this - can u
1. make sure u compile with gdb debugging and 2 attach gdb to the e process
thats spinning and find out where its stuck (backtrace) ?

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)