You could make the analog clock larger. Unfortunately, the digital
display is part of the analog clock, so it's going to scale with the
size of the clock.

You could pretty easily edit the default_clock.edc and remove all of
the analog clock display components, then you could scale the digital
portion without having a huge analog clock behind it.

The Right Thing to do is to convert the analog clock to three modes:
only analog, only digital, and analog + digital (because I like seeing
both :). Two of these modes already work, and I could probably add the
digital only mode fairly easily. Also cool would be to have them
operate as different faces, as I believe all of the code in the
current module properly operates on multiple faces. Then you could
have a digital clock face separate from the analog clock face.

I'm pretty poor with graphics; would someone be so kind as to create a
rectangular version of the analog clock's border? I think that would
look pretty nice if the digital-only version tied-in visually with the
analog version.

--Marc

On 7/18/05, Jeremy Kolb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoting Christopher Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > This patch fixes the digital display of the e17 clock. Currently,
> > durrint the first hour of the day (12AM) it displays the hour as 24
> > instead of 00. Don't know if it's the correct fix, but it seems right to
> > me.
> >
> > Christopher
> >

> Is there anyway we can make the text bigger?
>
> Jeremy

http://www.diadems.com/
1 3 5
2 4 6 R