It's going to switch from wget to using
ecore_file_download, which eliminates the hang.  At
the time it was written there weren't any E libs that
could download a URL, so it was an ugly workaround.

The weather module wasn't supposed to be in CVS yet,
and it's really still in an infancy state.  Please use
with care for the time being.  Any other bugs you
find, please forward my way...I'm a bit busy with some
other things at the moment, but hopefully I'll be able
to start working on it again soon.

If you don't have a reliable high speed connection, I
highly recommend disabling it for the time being.

-Matt