On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:57:43 -0600 "Nathan A. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Back Again,
>
> After reading Raster's email message detailing what he needs for
> debugging -- I redid it and have attached it.

looks like edje didnt clean up queued messages for an object that is now
deleted. this SHOULDNt happen. i'm sure i have put in all the cleanup code to
do this properly. grrr.

> Nasa
>

> On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 10:22 -0600, Nathan A. Smith wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > While trying to find items on the menus, I have had E17 crash on a
> > somewhat repeatable basic.  E17 doesn't always crash at the same point,
> > but it will
> > crash while I am scanning through the menus.  Restart does work.  I have
> > attached a bt from gdb along with my configuration.  Let me know what
> > else is needed to help debug this.
> >

> > Nasa
> --
> Nathan A. Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)