Thomas wrote:

>Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>

>>>I can't use the mouse on the window list or anything anymore. Can't
>>>minimize, maximize, close or open options dialog or anything. I neeeeed
>>>help :[
>>>

>>use the default theme for starters, as for the mouse - works here :)
>>

>I updated from CVS today, and all themes except the default have broken.
> None of the titlebar buttons work.  Has something changed recently that
>I missed? Have the name of the signals changed? If so I'll be happy to
>patch up all the themes I have.

Yes, window actions are no longer dependendent upon signals, but use
part names instead. This way we can have configurable bindings for mouse
events. So, either parts need to be renamed, or new parts need to be
added with the proper names. (I went with the second route for winter,
but the first is probably easier.)

A current quick list of signals and part names is at:
http://rephorm.com/files/border_sigs

The second line of each block is the part name, so you just need to make
sure that parts with these names exist.
Then, you can delete any of the old programs that signalled e to perform
actions.

--
rephorm