Thanks Nathan. For those out there using Fedora Core, the following packages
calendar-0.0.1-1.20051018build.i386.rpm
calendar-0.0.1-1.20051018build.src.rpm
calendar-0.0.1-20051018.tar.gz

can be downloaded from here:

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe/calendar/

You can either rebuild the src rpm or use mej's Mezzanine directly on
the above tarball. :)

I took the liberty of adding some date to it. This helps trace back
which version we're actually using. And if some bug crops us, then we
would know where it came from.

I guess the date issue is not such a bad idea.

Nice work! Will add it to the repo.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.