I'm current working on adding OSS backend for evolume, current code
only supports ALSA, soo i'm doing some clean up here and there and
adding OSS stuff. I can provide a subversion repository in case anyone
wants to work on it.

Subversion repository:
svn://odkit.no-ip.info/e_vol_module

I may be able to setup a CVS server soon and use the cvs directory
Pavel gave to me.

Beware that this is on my home machine, it may be offline once in a
while, soo don't panic :)

I hope evolume module continues to evolve, is such a nice module :),
many thanks to Pavel for his work and all the others :)