I created an ebuild for Nathan's great Calendar module for e17, I'll be following the devel. and attatching new ebuilds as it advances, until I get a web site anyways. Here it is and again thank you Nathan for this and thank you every devel that has worked on e!

I put it in my portage overlay :

/usr/local/portage/x11-plugins/ecalendar

then simply type as root :
ebuild /usr/local/portage/x11-plugins/ecalendar/ecalendar-0.02.ebuild digest

and then install it with emerge.

Enjoy,
Gabriel
# Copyright 1999-2005 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

inherit eutils
DESCRIPTION="This is calendar module by Nathan A. Smith for enlightenment 0.17"

HOMEPAGE="http://home.comcast.net/~nasa01/";
SRC_URI="http://home.comcast.net/~nasa01/${P}.tar.gz";
LICENSE="BSD"
SLOT="0"