On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:34:30 +1000 David Seikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 06:24:12 -0500 Christopher Michael
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >     Well, here it is, the ibar config dialog. I've tested the
> > crap out of it, so it won't b0rk your hard-drive, however I did not
> > commit to cvs as I'd like to get some review on it. Reason being, I
> > had to add a callback func to ibar (see e_mod_main.h) so that when
> > the user clicks apply on the config dialog, then Ibar would know
> > that the config has changed and do appropriate things.
>
> I've been hanging out for this, as I want to do the same to the emu
> module, and now devilhorns has done half my work for me.  I'm applying
> this patch now, and I'll let you know how it goes.

Works for me.  I gave it a lashing, and didn't find any bugs that
weren't already in ibar.  I have already complained to devilhorns about
the whitespace noise in his patches.

I'll post about the ibar bug I found (happens in ibox as well) in a
seperate thread.