This bug is not mentioned in e_fileman_smart, so if its not known yet..

When you change from a dir which has no scrollbars to another, which
also has no scrollbar then the winow gets only updated when you resize
it.

I try to make a module wich uses e_fileman_smart and had a problem with
updating the window when I changed the directory(it only gets updated
when the module is resized). That´s the reason why this bug bothers me.
If its not a bug, then what is the correct way to get the
e_fileman_smart-object updated?

regards
jeff