On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:07:33 -0500 Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Friday 27 January 2006 12:00, Tiago Victor Gehring wrote:
> > I supose you're using gentoo, in this case:
> > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-426435-highlight-error+evas.html
>
> well he did open with "using gentoo" ;)
>
> > I had the same problem here, but just a "make clean" before
> > compiling solved the problem. This one appears to be not cvs
> > related since I only found mentions of the error in the gentoo
> > forums ...
>
> it's a bug in the tux cvs server ... their cvs server has too many
> files
>
> ive tried contacting the tux admins but no one has responded ... i'll
> prob drop their cvs info from the Gentoo build process, but that wont
> help people who have saved the setting somewhere ...

I did get a response out of the thinktux admins, one of them said they
would do a fresh check out from scratch.  The problem remains though.
For what it's worth, he told me that the preferred contact method for
such problems is to email the e-users list.