Hi!

Everybody that I know (until now!) including myself can cut and paste
with Eterm. Some guy can' t. If you have any clues into why, please
help. Thanks. See mail below:

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.