Hi all!

I just want to know if there are any cvs mirrors online instead of
cvs.sourceforge.net?

It is very frustrating trying to checkout the latest cvs snapshot
because most of the time I try to checkout I get server errors and
timeouts. Do you experience the same problem? I wasn't able to checkout
for the last two or three days everytime I tried to checkout :-/

regards,
--
|   .-.  |    Alexander Griesser -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     | .''`. |
|   /v\   \              http://www.tuxx-home.at/             / : :' : |