Hiya,

Lattest CVS checkout (few minutes ago) and I have the following error building ecore:

ecore_evas_x.c: In function '_ecore_evas_x_alpha_set':
ecore_evas_x.c:1387: error: 'struct <anonymous>' has no member named
'destination_alpha'
ecore_evas_x.c:1395: error: 'struct <anonymous>' has no member named
'destination_alpha'
ecore_evas_x.c: In function 'ecore_evas_software_x11_new':
ecore_evas_x.c:2101: error: 'struct <anonymous>' has no member named
'destination_alpha'
ecore_evas_x.c:2109: error: 'struct <anonymous>' has no member named
'destination_alpha'
make[4]: *** [ecore_evas_x.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Evas built properly, and I checked that Software X11 engine got built (i looked
at the ./configure summary for Evas). I'm prolly doing something wrong
somewhere anyways.

ideas?

Cheers,
Essien