I'm getting the following warnings when building from the evas spec, it looks like it has to do with some bad options in the Conditional build stuff:
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: %{ac_with_module_saver_eet}
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: %{ac_with_module_saver_jpeg}
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: %{ac_with_module_saver_png}
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: %{ac_with_module_saver_tiff}
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: %{ac_with_module_saver_edb}
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: %{ac_with_module_engine_software_x11}

If it's nothing (i.e. false warning..) then disregard, if it's something that needs to be addressed then if someone more familiar  with the conditional build stuff can comment or point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged :)

Ryan