On Wednesday, 17 May 2006, at 21:59:55 (-0400),
Enlightenment CVS wrote:

> um - no, we need the explicit long list of files.

Um, no, we most certainly do not.

> the fact is libtool likes to install .la, .a etc. files too- which
> double the disk usage per module and are never used by e at
> all. only the .so is needed for a module (as far as executable goes)

And all those .a and .la files are already being removed by the
%install scriptlet.  Furthermore, if they still existed at the end of
the package build, they would cause the build to fail because they are
not being included in the final RPM.  Currently the *.eap files are
causing this failure.

Sorry, but your changes are incorrect.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 "It's late in the evening.  She's wondering what clothes to wear.