On Sat, 27 May 2006 22:56:23 -0400 Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> On Sunday, 28 May 2006, at 09:37:53 (+0900),
> Carsten Haitzler wrote:
>
> > hmmm - are you sure?
>
> Absolutely positive.  The build failed with a message about
> /usr/lib/evas/modules/loaders/edb/linux-gnu-i686/module.so not being
> able to load.
>
> That said, I just ran a fresh build of every single module after
> having removed the edb loader and saver modules.  Worked fine.  I'm at
> a loss, honestly.
>
> I guess the best thing to do now would be to disable edb again in
> evas, and if I run into problems again, we'll go from there.

sounds good to me. edb definitely has its uses - but they are limited. edb
loaders in evas basically are unused. the last thing that used them was ebits
(dead long ago). i was a bit surprised to find images in db files being used :)

> Michael
>
> --
> Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> n + 1, Inc., http://www.nplus1.net/       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)
>  "Have I told you today how much I love you?"  "Yes, but you may
>   continue to repeat it for as long as you like."
>                       -- President Sheridan and Delenn, "Babylon Five"

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)