On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:44:40 -0500 "Tom Wile" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> I'd like to know what the status is on this patch.  I addressed the concerns
> Tilman had, at least I think I have.  I need some direction to continue
> refining this patch so it can be accepted.  Of course disregard the first
> diff I sent, but take a look at the second one.

status: i have a checkmark next to the mail in my mailbox - ie "look at this
mail and do something" mark. :) so at some point in the near future (which
could be a few hours, days or even weeks) i will get to it - unfortunately i
have something like 20-30 of these marked mails floating around... :(

> On 6/11/06, ZigsMcKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I've been working on the edje library.  I just added a bunch of options
> > for the "set_state_val" function in an .edc file.  I've recompiled
> > everything w/this code and everything seems to work fine.
> >
> > Also took care of some compiler warnings.
> >
> > One thing I found when running gdb on the edje program.  It seems that a
> > lot of a text objects settings are calculated twice.  Once in
> > _edje_part_recalc (edje_calc.c).  And then in _edje_text_recalc_apply
> > (edje_text.c).  Am I right in this?
> >
> > - Zigs

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)