Hi,

Good shout! I think I could make it this year and would be happy to help
with the stand and/or put forward a talk (probably around edi ;) or getting
into efl).

One proviso: we would have to do it properly - some fixed demos, a story to
tell and probably some stickers too...

An empty table with a name behind us made me sad :(
Andy

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms