I will need more information on the blue line indicator. A. What is a
"correct size" of the bryce for you? on my 14 inch I can get very very
small and still see it well.  B. What is the location of the bryce
containing your luncher bar? Top? Bottom? Left? Right? C. What is your EFL
version and are you using the default theme?

Thanks,
Stephen