Hello,

As we are moving forward with EFL interfaces, it is becoming quite clear that
we should start to have one header and pkg-config for pure EFL interfaces
applications. The problem is that efl.pc and Efl.h are already taken. Going
with efl-2.pc, would kind of do it, but we don't have an associated libefl.so
for all our interfaces work and this will make it impossible to have later on
one library for all of efl.
    I am not to sure of what the solution should be at the moment, but maybe
efl-interfaces.pc that link with all of the efl related library that are part
of this work ? And which would provide a Efl_Interfaces.h that include all the
released new EFL API. Any though on this ?

Cedric