Hi list,

This conversation seems to have now happened in many places and it seems
that a few key individuals don't really see why we should be looking at
different branching models. I understand that opinion but if we don't try
new things then we will never be able to engage with new process or
technologies so I am keen to try gitflow nonetheless.

So at this point I would like this thread to record a definitive decision.
Will we allow reduced branch name restrictions on our git repositories or
not?
Thanks,
Andy

--