I've created some subprojects for the enlightenment-git project:

https://phab.enlightenment.org/project/subprojects/4/

Currently this amounts to core, filemanager, gadgets, and settings. It
should allow tickets to be more easily categorized and for people to more
easily associate with specific components that they have interest in.

I've also added 3 new base projects: easy, difficult, impossible. These
have no code-based project associated, and exist solely for tagging tasks.
This should enable new developers or developers looking to expand into new
projects to more easily determine which tasks they are able to effectively
take on.