We have ported basically every object we had to Eo, but this doesn't mean they
will be part of the new Eo exposed API. They can stay legacy forever on top of
Eo API. This provide for additional safety and better integration between
legacy object and new Eo object. I have to update the ticket tracking all
development for the interface some time during the weekend. This should reflect
what we intend to make part of the new API.

Cedric