On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:41:32 +0100 Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net>
said:

> There is another web based irc client that i know of im not sure if it
> would be a better alternative for the website.
>
> https://qwebirc.org/
>
> Never set it up but used it quite a bit to get on freenode. If the
> current client is an issue it might be something worth looking at.

that'd be the same as kiwiirc. we'd have to install and host it ourselves and
have it connect to freenode. we'de have to negotiate with freenode to whitelist
our server ip to disable user/connection limits (freenode does this) etc.

so same story. have to self host.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com