On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 09:28:53 +0100
Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:

> On 02/28/2018 10:03 PM, Quelrond wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just tested the git version (probably not so far from release
> > this evening) on FreeBSD 11.1.
>
> Git version from which branch would be the question here.
> The 1.20.7 is coming from the efl-1.20 branch as it is a stable
> update for 1.20.X
>
> If you tested git master this would be very far away from what the
> 1.20.7 tarballs contain.

That likely explains issues with Ecrire under git. Per the following.
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire/issues/29

I will see about modifying build to prevent build from git. Not sure I
can require it to be from some branch in build system.

Thanks for passing that along. I had not looked into the git situation.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.